Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kawkawlin Township man sentenced to nine to 30 years for armed robbery of party store

via MLive.com

A man charged with a trio of party store holdups told a court today that he has no one to blame but himself. “I’ve done some selfish and awful things, without excuse, to fuel an addiction,” said Thomas J. Hodder. Bay County Circuit Judge Joseph K. Sheeran sentenced the 25-year-old Kawkawlin Township man to nine to 20 years in prison for one count of armed robbery, a life felony. “I will put my best effort to get the most out of (his time in prison),” said Hodder. “I ask the court to temper my punishment with mercy.” In August, Hodder pleaded no contest to the charge that stemmed from the April 6 robbery of Dore’s Party Store, 764 E. Linwood Road in Kawkawlin Township.

No comments:

Post a Comment